miércoles, 21 de febrero de 2018

Robert Knepper works ^^

Hi lovelies!

You watched on social media before, finally they're here, my new works of Robert Knepper!
I hope you like it, my sweet critters ;)

Dragons birth , so sweet ^^
This pose is perfect


The King of hell.

 

 


When an angel is sleeping. 
 

Family Portrait
 

My ferret Cooper and Robert in a... fairy tale ? ;)
 

Testing effects
 

Color eyes
 

With the dragon
 

Dark angel.
Yes, you know guys I'm obsessed with wings, angels.. hihih
 

Love. Sweet couple ^^
 

Smoke.
It's not perfect, I know, this effect is so hard :_ sorry
 

Cat wood.
 

Moon wolf.
This look...
 

I hope you like it, specially to Robert if someday looks this....
Big hugs my little critters ^^

Marta Sala
@Shama_Marta

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario